Gold Trading Strategies
We will assist you to determine the right time to buy and sell gold in order to gain profit in both short-term and long-term trading sessions. We will provide you with professional advice on gold trading strategies such as:
- Arbitrage trading – where we will assist you to take advantage of a difference in gold price on different gold markets like the Shanghai Gold Exchange, London Metal Exchange, and COMEX by buying the metal on one market and selling it on another to generate a profit.
- Price action trading – where we will assist you to decide when to enter or exit a trade by studying the gold price movement charts over a long period of time and looking at the recent price movement.
- Position trading – where we will assist you to determine how and when to keep a long trading position open in order to benefit from the change in the gold price over a long period of time.
- Trend trading – where we will assist you to analyze upward and downward trend patterns in the movement of the gold price in order to identify strong trends that determine the price continuity (will the price continue rising or it will continue to fall?).
- News trading – where we will assist you to trade gold based on news and the types of news that impact gold prices. This is a short-term strategy that we mostly apply in day trading.
- Day trading – where we will assist you to understand when to hold your position open for a single trading session while acting on intraday gold price fluctuations.
As one of the oldest currencies on the planet, gold has embedded itself deeply into the psyche of the financial world. It is easily understood to be safe haven commodity because it cannot be printed and its value is not impacted by interest-rate decisions.
Whether it is behaving like a bull or a bear, the gold market offers high liquidity and excellent opportunities to profit in nearly all environments due to its unique position within the world’s economic and political systems.